2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Headlights

PRECIOUS DOUGLAS
  • 2004 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO
  • TURBO
My headlights wont come on all others do turn signals won't work pullthe hi beam lever they come on but go off as soon as you let go of lever used my scanner and there was no codes
Thursday, December 10th, 2015 AT 7:12 PM

CAR-MAN145
Replace one of the bulbs to see if they are bad. Maybe both headlight bulb are bad
Friday, December 11th, 2015 AT 1:35 AM
PRECIOUS DOUGLAS
I have checked both and there good any other ideals
Friday, December 11th, 2015 AT 4:58 AM
M_H_RITZEL
There should be two relays one for each headlight in the fuse box under the hood. Check to make sure they work. You can try another one in the fuse box as long as it mthe same number. Most chevy's use the same relay. Also check the wiring connection on each headlight to make sure it is getting good contact.
Friday, December 11th, 2015 AT 11:40 AM
PRECIOUS DOUGLAS
I checked all of connections they good but however I was able to run a ( (GROUND) not a (HOT WIRE) and the lights came on but only the (L/BEAMS)not the(H/BEAMS) and the (turn signals) STILL don't work but the (HAZARD LIGHTS) work. I was told it could be the (B.C.M) body control module.
I WILL WAIT for your response now thank you
Tuesday, December 15th, 2015 AT 3:11 AM
M_H_RITZEL
The headlights work on a system of there own, that way you don't go down the road and the headlights don't go off unexpectially. You say you hooked up a ground. There is one that grounds to the engine and one that goes from the engine to the frame. Check them both out. You can just run a piece of wire from the ground on the body or head light to the body and one to the engine. Check the fuses under the hood to see if they all are in good shape.
Tuesday, December 15th, 2015 AT 7:24 AM