1) Okay, I am going to start with the high beam indicator in the vehicle. Does it turn on even though the lights don't? See pic 1.
2) Next, look at pic 2. It shows the power supply to the headlights high beam. Start there and lets work backwards to see where power is lost. I highlighted the power supply for high beam. Check those wires for power. If none, move on to step 3
3) Pic 3 shows power supply from fuses to high beam lighting. If you haven't already, check there. This is where I believe you don't have power either. I'm basing that on your video.
4) check blue wires to relay for power. See pic 4 If there is power, switch relays to see with others with the same part number to see if it changes things.
5) If there is still no power, follow the blue wires back to the body control module. See pic 5.
That is the body control module. Is there power there? Key on, high beam on. If there is no power there and the low bean work, I suspect the body control module is bad.
Let me know.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, March 19th, 2020 AT 9:49 AM