Cranks will not start

CHRIS A HARRISON
  • 2000 HONDA ACCORD
Turns over but won’t start. Tried both steps and they are both good. Have fire and gas but still won’t start. Just keeps turning over. It’s has good compression checked numerous things still no luck. Any help would be appreciated for me anyone to try to figure out thanks.
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 AT 5:59 AM

SCWICKEDSTANG

This one's puzzling, if you have spark, fuel, and compression then your vehicle should start.
Your vehicle might be getting fuel, but not enough pressure for the injectors to run properly. I have included the fuel pressure specs and testing procedures for your vehicle in the diagrams down below. Please go through these guides and get back to us with what you are able to find out. We can go from there.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 AT 6:18 AM
CHRIS A HARRISON
Thanks I will check it out. I also didn t add that I sprayed starting fluid which should had started it but didn t. Also when it happened I got in turned it on it started fine. Put it in reverse backed up a few feet and it shut off. And haven t been able to get it started since.
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019 AT 7:08 AM
SCWICKEDSTANG
Hello again,

Okay, well then let's make sure your vehicle is getting spark. I have included a link for you to go to down below.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-test-an-ignition-system

Please go through this guide and get back to us with what you are able to find out.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Friday, June 14th, 2019 AT 8:32 PM
CHRIS A HARRISON
It s got spark, fuel, compression checked timing, exhaust, checked main relay Everything is good just turns over no start stuck and not sure what to do next or look for.
Friday, June 14th, 2019 AT 11:13 PM
SCWICKEDSTANG
Hello again,

This really sounds like a fuel pressure issue. What did you get when you checked the fuel pressure?

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Saturday, June 15th, 2019 AT 1:11 PM