I attached the wiring diagram for you to view. Check the fuses for the headlights in the diagram with a test light. They should have power with the key on to each bulb on both the high beam and the low beam.
Beyond that, you may have a bad dimmer switch which is part of the multifunction switch as it controls the ground to make the bulbs work.
1. Verify that the lever is in the center of the OFF position.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. Refer to Battery Negative Cable Disconnect/Connect Procedure in Starting and Charging.
3. Disable the SIR system. Refer to Disabling the SIR System in Restraint Systems.
4. Remove the steering wheel. Refer to Steering Wheel Replacement.
5. Remove the steering column trim covers. Refer to Steering Column Trim Covers Replacement - On Vehicle.
6. Remove the wire harness straps (2) from the wire harness assembly (1) on the steering column.
7. Disconnect the multifunction, turn signal, and hazard switch assembly connector from the SIR coil assembly connector.
8. Slide the multifunction, turn signal and hazard switch assembly connectors (2) out of the steering column bulkhead connector (1).
9. Remove the multifunction, turn signal and hazard switch assembly screws (1) from the multifunction, turn signal and hazard switch assembly (2).
10. Remove the multifunction, turn signal and hazard switch assembly (2) from the steering column tilt head assembly.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, May 21st, 2021 AT 3:22 PM