AC NOT BLOWING COLD AIR

2000 Cadillac Deville

dstonen

July, 24, 2012 AT 6:04 PM

I cannot get car to blow cold air I checked freon, compressor, belts, fluid. It will bow out very hot air on passanger side an ambient air on driver side an rear air. Never felt cold air since I bought car. Freon compressor are fine. Also no outside temp reading on my digital dash bord its blank. Please help!

July, 24, 2012 AT 6:45 PM

What are the exact pressures on the ac system?

dstonen

July, 24, 2012 AT 11:17 PM

I dont remember it was a cheap tester from advance auto, I do no that it was right next to the red, right next to it, cause I asked if that was a problem!

July, 25, 2012 AT 12:23 AM

Advanced auto is parts salesman, not techs.

We need the pressure to see what is happening so we can further help you.

dstonen

July, 25, 2012 AT 12:39 AM

I said I used an advance auto pressure test I felt like that was a cheap test comared to a shop test. An I cant remember exact but the needle was right next to the red but still in the cold but very close to the red! (Preasure test)

July, 25, 2012 AT 12:49 AM

Ok, sorry about the advance.

Can you hook it back up and give us the high and low side pressures while running? Pressures never are a sign of freon level but it will help us in determining other operations

dstonen

July, 25, 2012 AT 12:55 AM

Ok sorry I was talkin about freon level but I cant till tomorow cause im at work is that ok?

July, 25, 2012 AT 1:03 AM

Sure, when you can. There is always someone hear to answer.

dstonen

July, 26, 2012 AT 1:07 AM

Thanks so much I had the pressure checked an it was very low it took 1 &1/2 cans it blows cold but not as cold as I exspected it was profetionally put in an checked so it was filled with freon to the t I now thats important, at one point I thought there air cut off an back on, on the drivers side, also I still hadnt got the ambient air temp sensor yet its on order, any help would b appretieated.

July, 26, 2012 AT 1:11 AM

Ok, what were the pressures?

dstonen

July, 26, 2012 AT 1:13 AM

Lol I dont no the tec did all that I remember below 200 an 42 or something like that.

Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Blend Door Actuator Replacement