The first thing I suspect is the switch. Here are directions for replacement.
1990 Chrysler New Yorker V6-201 3.3L VIN R FI
Vehicle Sensors and Switches Sensors and Switches - Lighting and Horns Headlamp Switch Service and Repair Procedures Headlight Switch
Disable airbag, refer to Airbags and Seat Belts/Air Bags (Supplemental Restraint Systems)/Service and Repair. After procedure has been completed, rearm airbag system.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove left trim bezel as follows:
a. Pull bezel rearward until retaining clips disengage.
3. Remove three headlight switch attaching screws.
4. Pull switch assembly and wiring away from instrument panel, then disconnect wiring connector.
5. Disconnect escutcheon from mounting plate.
6. Unscrew bracket retainer nut attaching switch to bracket, then remove switch.
7. Reverse procedure to install.
I attached a picture of the wiring schematic relevant to this vehicle's headlamp system. Here are a few links to help with testing:
Let me know if this helps.
Wednesday, February 12th, 2020 AT 6:33 PM