Engine cut out of Nissan Almera 2003

KARIEN
  • 2003 NISSAN ALMERA
Sometimes engine cut out, specially after driving a bumpy road like a gravel road on a farm. But it don't happen on the road only after a few kilometers later when I am driving on the tar road back to town
The ref meter needle drop suddenly up and down, the car pull a few times and engine cut out. Sometimes when I restart it again it starts in the driving and sometimes it refuse to start.
I usually pull off the road, ref it a few times and try to restart it again. After 5-10 it restart without any problems further.
We already change the clutch kit, electronic board this past year, car did go for a service and previously they said its not the fuel filter
Sunday, December 29th, 2013 AT 10:02 AM

Scan for codes and check fuelpressure with a gauge first.
-1
Monday, December 30th, 2013 AT 4:51 PM
BALEFIRE
I had the same problem. After replacing cam sensor, air flow sensor and idle sensor, it turned out all the junk from the radiator had accumulated inside the throttle body and the idle sensor would overheat and cut the car out, could this be the problem you're having. Also, if you have some anti-rust put that inside your radiator to prevent it from happening again.
Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 AT 3:02 AM