It just bolts on to the throttle body and there are no provisions for adjusting.
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. The Throttle Position (TP) sensor electrical connector.
2. The two TP sensor attaching screws.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. With the throttle valve in the normal closed idle position, install the TP sensor on the throttle body assembly, making sure the TP sensor pickup lever is located above the tang on the throttle actuator lever.
2. The two TP sensor attaching screws, using a thread-locking compound on the screws. Loctite 262, GM Part No. 1052624, or equivalent should be used.
3. The TP sensor electrical connector.
Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 AT 4:57 AM