POWER LOCKS/DOME LIGHT/RADIO ANTENNA

1994 Buick Lesabre

Iluvmice77

May, 26, 2008 AT 7:21 PM

1994 Buick Lesabre Two Wheel Drive Automatic 207000 miles

The power locks, dome light, and radio antenna on my 94 Lesabre all quit working at the same time. I can't find any fuse which is responsible for these three things. What could be the reason they all quit working?

Buzzsaw

May, 27, 2008 AT 2:25 AM

Looking at some wiring diagrams it looks like ( limited model ) #7 fuse ( 60 amp )under the hood controls the #2 fuse under the dash which inturn goes to the lft frt door isolation relay which goes to the door lock switches and antenna. The #6 fuse under the hood controls interior lighting to the IP fuse boxes #6 A, B, C fuses. #6A controls the lighting and #6C controls the lighting modual, fuse #1 and #2 in Ip fuse box/relay center also go to the isolation relay and to the door locks

I can send you wiring diagrams if you want but I need your e-mail, is your car a custom or limited edition, with or without keyless entry, W/ Illuminated Entry or without will help

Windshield Wiper Replacement
Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Open Hood Video
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Hood Shock Replacement - Rear Porsche
Headlight Lens/Housing Replacement Mini