Start truck brake pedal goes to floor

FAITH70
  • 2003 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
Have new booster and master cylinder have bled brakes over and over even auto bled ABS pedal. Good until I start truck then goes to floor.
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 AT 1:11 PM

SCGRANTURISMO

Okay, you either still have air in the lines, or more than likely you have a leak somewhere. Double check all your brake lines with an assistant pressing the brake pedal. You should be able to find it. I have included a link below for you to go to.

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/brake-pedal-goes-to-the-floor

Please get back to us with what you are able to find out.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 AT 1:22 PM
FAITH70
Ty how likely is it that a vacume supplemental assist pump goes bad
Saturday, April 27th, 2019 AT 7:26 PM
SCGRANTURISMO
Hello again,

I am so sorry. I thought somebody named Ty answered your question and hadn't answered back, so I assumed you had it fixed. My bad, I apologize. Okay, when I was doing a little more research on your vehicle I came across this Technical Service Bulletin(Recall) for your vehicle. I have included it in the diagrams down below. I do not see an expiration on it anywhere, so it is probably still good. Go through it and give your local dealer a call. You might be able to have them fix it for free. Get back to us with what they say. If not, we will just go from there.

Thanks,
Alex
2CarPros
Monday, April 29th, 2019 AT 11:03 PM