Has spark Cranks no start

SZALKUSKT
  • 1994 TOYOTA PICKUP
Manufactured 10/1994 pickup truck. Cranks but will not start. I checked for spark on one spark plug. It does have spark. When I pulled that plug it was not fouled with fuel so I suspect engine is not getting fuel. I have jumper-ed the diagnose connector under hood and there are no codes. I have checked all fuses under the hood and also under dash by drivers left foot kick panel. They are good. I am wanting to know how to approach this for checking for fuel to the engine probably the fuel pump and its associated relays which I think probably I should focus on? I am just looking for next step on what to do and possibly verify the fuel pump operation/ circuit in my opinion might be a problem.
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 AT 1:04 AM

MHPAUTOS
Jump power to pump at the data link terminal to see if pump is working. See picture.
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 AT 2:43 AM
SZALKUSKT
With ignition key on voltage is present at B+ terminal at data link connector. I put the jumper wire across to fuel pump as described and pump ran confirmed by pump in fuel tank noise and noticeable sound of pressure building in engine compartment fuel line. Pretty certain pump is operable. What should I do next? A relay perhaps?
+2
Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 AT 8:42 PM
SZALKUSKT
I still need help troubleshooting the fuel pump circuit
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 AT 2:15 AM
KEN
No problem, here are the fuel pump wiring diagrams you requested.

Please let us know what you find so it will help others.

Best, Ken
Saturday, October 22nd, 2016 AT 11:55 AM
SZALKUSKT
Well, the diagrams helped thanks. Turns out when I opened the air flow meter the truck started then died out after a few seconds. So being that I checked the efi relay under the hood and it was good, I took the glove box out and looked at the circuit opening relay bolted to the side of the truck at the kick panel area. Since it was in the cavity of the body it was subjected to rain water leaking through a rusty hole in the window frame on the side of the windshield. So, since it was wet I went to Napa and bought a relay and put it in and truck is running fine now. Fuel pump operates normally. Mission accomplished. Thanks for your guys help!
+1
Saturday, October 29th, 2016 AT 1:43 PM
KEN
Nice work, we are here to help, please use 2CarPros anytime.

Best, Ken
Sunday, October 30th, 2016 AT 8:20 PM