2006 HONDA ACCORD WINDOWS DONOT ROLL DOWN

• gsrk
  • 2006 Honda Accord

I was in the car with the A/C and head lights on for almost 30-45mins. I did not realize that the engine was not running. Obviously the battery died and I had to jump start the car.
What happened afterwards is that the radio got locked and the windows do not roll down. I had the radio code so I could get that unlocked. But with the windows that still is an issue.
Only the driver's window rolls down, and when I press the button for the rest of the windows from the main panel ( drivers side) I can hear a click sound. But when I attempt to roll own or up the windows from the passangers window I hear nothing. What bothers me is part of the front passangers window is still open.

Any suggestions that I might be able to fix things myself before I take it to the electrician?

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 11:30 AM

• hmac300

Try what i'm sending in the pic first otherwise it has to have a scanner hooked to it.

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 12:09 PM
  • gsrk

I did reset the master switch but the other three windows are still stuck.

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 3:32 PM
  • hmac300

Do like it says in the pic that I sent in previous reply if it still doesn't work then it has to go back and get module reset.

Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 AT 4:35 PM
  • gsrk

In step 12, when I hold the switch to auto up position, the window does not start rolling up atleast 4-5 secs, is that the expected behavior?

And after that step 13 works fine, but still no luck with the other three windows.

If I have to get the module reset, how do I do it?

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 AT 11:17 AM
  • hmac300

It has to be put on a machine at dealer to reset it.

Wednesday, July 31st, 2013 AT 11:34 AM