2003 Chevrolet Tahoe transmission probs.

RAWMUSIC
  • 2003 CHEVROLET TAHOE
The car went clunck out of gear and won't go into drive(s). Goes into reserve tho. What happened. When you put in 123. Drive etc. It sounds like in neutral. Revs up. Won't go. Reverse works. Odd.
Changed fluid, filter, gasket etc. A few weeks ago when it would go into that neutral sound in drive AND reverse and that fixed it. Now this.I've got the battery disconnected now to see if when I hook it back up it maybe fixed the computer and starts going into gear again. Any ideas.I have no money to take to a ripoff transmission place. They always want to do the most expensive things. About the $$$$$$.I'm broke/ out of work/ long story, etc. The car has a vortec motor. Etc. Push button 4x4, etc.
Monday, October 19th, 2015 AT 12:04 PM

With mileage on it, may be the clutch pak or roller clutch has gone out. Scan for codes see if it's electrical.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2015 AT 6:48 AM