You are very welcome. Here are the directions specific for removal of the tank on your truck. I don't know if you need them, but I thought I would add them in case.
2003 Ford Truck F 150 2WD Pickup V8-4.6L SOHC VIN 6
Vehicle Powertrain Management Fuel Delivery and Air Induction Fuel Tank Service and Repair Procedures Fuel Tank Removal and Installation Standard Models (Non Bi-Fuel) Fuel Tank
High Lift Jack
DO NOT SMOKE OR CARRY LIGHTED TOBACCO OR OPEN FLAME OF ANY TYPE WHEN WORKING ON OR NEAR ANY FUEL RELATED COMPONENT HIGHLY FLAMMABLE MIXTURES ARE ALWAYS PRESENT AND MAY BE IGNITED, RESULTING IN POSSIBLE INJURY.
FUEL IN THE FUEL SYSTEM REMAINS UNDER HIGH PRESSURE EVEN WHEN THE ENGINE IS NOT RUNNING.
1. Relieve the fuel pressure.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
3. Raise and support the vehicle; refer to Maintenance/Service and Repair.
4. If equipped, remove the fuel tank skid plate.
5. Drain the fuel from the fuel tank.
6. Remove one hose clamp on the fuel tank filler pipe support.
7. Disconnect the fuel tank-to-filler pipe hose from the fuel tank.
8. Disconnect the fuel tank filler pipe vent hose from the fuel tank.
9. Position special tool under the fuel tank.
10. Remove the fuel tank support straps and partially lower the fuel tank.
11. Disconnect the fuel tubes from the fuel pump.
12. Disconnect the fuel tank front connections.
Disconnect the Evaporative Emission (EVAP) hose.
Disconnect the fuel tank pressure transducer electrical connector.
13. Release the rear EVAP hose clamp and disconnect the hose.
14. Disconnect the fuel pump electrical connector.
15. Lower and remove the fuel tank.
1. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Wednesday, July 1st, 2020 AT 10:26 PM