HELLO I HAVE COUPE AND ITS NOT STARTING IT CRANKS BUT DOESN'T START UP CAN ANYONE HELP?

2004 Infiniti G35 • 33,000 miles

I have checked all the fuses and I tried to connect a scanner to see if it gives me a code but the scanner not reading the car I don't know why? Need help
Irtiza

Check yoru fuel pressure.

Ok but why the scanner not reading the car?

Irtiza
Oyour cnnections could be bad at the aldl, computer, bad battery etc.

Ya cause my battery keeps draining I don't know why I have to keep the battery booster connected to the car

Irtiza
Go to the site here under repair and look up battery drain, it will tell you how to check to see where it is drawing power from.

I have one more question When I turn the key to the ON position the security light is on solid is that why my car not starting? The security is not letting it start?

Irtiza
Probably why. You should have said that the very first time. Because if you don't it sends us off into another direction. Y ou'll have to see if you can reset teh security system.

I just saw the light right now. So is that why the car is not starting?

Irtiza
Try resetting the security system if it's not coverednin your owners manula then you'll have to go to dealer for it.

Is there any fuse for ECU? Cause I am trying to reprogram my key and when I connect a scanner it doesn't communicate with the ECU so I don't know if the ECU is bad or a fuse is bad?

Irtiza
Page 1 of 2