Hi and thanks for using 2CarPros.
First, make sure the fuse for the washer pump is good. Under the hood on the left side of the engine compartment, you will find the power distribution box. Locate fuse number 33. It is a 15 amp fuse. Confirm it is good.
Here are some links you may find helpful:
Next, if the fuse is good, locate the windshield washer pump mounted at the bottom of the washer reservoir. Check for power to the orange wire with a pink tracer on it.
If there is power, you have a bad pump.
Here are the directions for replacement:
FRONT WASHER PUMP/MOTOR REPLACEMENT
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the engine fresh air housing inside the engine compartment.
3. Disconnect the washer hose at the in-line connector forward of the cowl grille so that the in-line connector remains with the washer hose from the fresh air plenum.
4. Disconnect the washer hose from the hose clip located on the front fender side shield.
5. Remove the filler tube screw.
6. Hoist and support vehicle on hoist or jack stands.
7. Remove the right front wheel and tire assembly.
8. Disconnect the left right front wheelhouse splash shield and move aside.
9. Drain washer fluid from the reservoir and into a suitable clean container. This can be done by disconnecting the windshield washer hose from the front (outboard) washer pump and allowing the washer fluid to drain into a container through a temporary jumper hose connected to the front washer pump.
10. Disconnect the electrical body harness connectors to the washer pump motors and the fluid level sensor. Slide the red lock on the connector to the release position, then, depress the black tab and pull the connector off the pump or sensor.
11. Remove the two reservoir mounting screws.
12. Disconnect the reservoir from the body mount by raising the reservoir upward slightly and then down so that the reservoir filler neck and front washer hose pull through the opening in the front fender side shield.
13. Remove pump from reservoir by pulling pump upper retention tab away from reservoir cavity and then lifting pump up from mounting grommet. Do not damage reservoir/pump sealing surface or puncture reservoir during removal.
14. Remove pump grommet and discard.
1. Use new grommet when installing a new pump assembly.
2. Assure pump upper retention tab is pressed into reservoir slot and that pump is rotated flat against the reservoir and that pump connector is facing up in the fully seated position. Assure the pump is aligned to and fully seated in the reservoir cavity
3. Push filler neck and front washer hose through the opening in the front fender side shield. Connect the reservoir to the body mount by lowering the reservoir down.
4. Install the two reservoir mounting screws. Torque screws to 8.5 - 11.3 Nm (75 - 100 in. lbs.).
5. Connect the electrical body harness connectors to the washer pump motors and the fluid level sensor. Slide the red lock on the connector to the closed or locked position.
6. Assure that washer hose is properly routed to prevent pinching and possible inoperative washers.
7. Connect the left right front wheelhouse splash shield and move aside.
8. Install the right front wheel and tire assembly.
9. lower vehicle from hoist or jack stands.
10. Install the filler tube screw. Torque screw to 8.5 - 11.3 Nm (75 - 100 in. lbs.).
11. Connect the washer hose to the hose clip located on the front fender side shield.
12. Connect the washer hose at the in-line connector forward of the cowl grille.
13. Install the engine fresh air housing inside the engine compartment.
14. Connect the battery negative cable.
15. Verify system operation.
Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Monday, January 28th, 2019 AT 8:19 PM