Engine Performance problem
2002 Pontiac Montana 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 125, 00 miles
A 2002 Pontiac Montana that over the last 3 months has chosen to start 90% of the time, but will crank but not turn over the other 10% of the time. Usually when I am out somewhere. No check engine light, and I have had the rear crankshaft position senor replaced. Still the problem exists. If it does not turn over, the tach and speedo register nothing. If I wait 15-60 minutes it then starts no problem. Once running their are no problems. Every time I have left it with my mechanic it run fines so it he has not been able to find anything wrong. We saw an 0341 camshaft code, but felt the crankshaft was the one to go after. Any ideas
have the same problem?
Saturday, February 20th, 2010 AT 6:26 PM