No start not even on starting fluid

JGREEN77
  • 2001 FORD F-450
We have a f450 that will not crank no matter what. Ive tried hitting it on starting fluid but no luck. Its getting fuel to the fuel filter and if you turn on the key on the bowl fills up but it is not hitting at all. I am thinking it is a high pressure oil pump but I am looking for a second opinion and hoping it might b something else but I dont have much hope. Any help is greatly appreciated
Friday, January 24th, 2014 AT 8:40 AM

HOMER1967
When you say that it will notr crank, do you mean it will not turn over? Or it will turn over but will not start? If the engine won't crank then all the either in the world will not help you. If it does turn over and won't start up, it could be low fuel pressure, clogged injectors, glow plugs that are not working and so on.
Saturday, January 25th, 2014 AT 4:59 PM
JGREEN77
It will turn over, if it was low fuel pressure injector clogged fuel filter and so it would still hit on ether
+2
Saturday, January 25th, 2014 AT 6:17 PM