1994 Honda Del Sol 1994 Del Sol clutch pedal fade not engag

• 3 POSTS
  • 1994 HONDA DEL SOL

1994 Honda Del Sol 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 138000 miles

Hi, I own a 1994 honda del sol. I got in her today and my clutch fell straight to the floor and did not feel like it engaged anything, I pumped it a couple of times with no change. Its not intermidant its just gone. None of the gears will engage neither will reverse. I recently replaced the brake master cylinder last week and the pressure on the clutch feels almost the same as when my break master cylinder went out. I'm crossing my fingers for needing a good bleed but think it may be the master cylinder. If it is how do I fix it.

Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 AT 9:12 AM

Hi dahl,

Thank you for the donation.

It is a fault with the clutch hydraulics system and it could be a leaking master cylinder, hoses or clutch slvae cylinder.

Check if the clutch master cylinder fluid level is ok. If it has gone dry, topping it up and bleeding the system might work. However this is temporary as the fluid loss is due to a leak somewhere and youneed to rectify it.

Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 AT 1:59 PM