No heat blowing from the heater

JOE1953
  • 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY
When turn the heater fan on little or no heat come through the vents what is the cause?
Sunday, November 6th, 2016 AT 8:56 PM

WRENCHTECH
Are you saying you have low air flow or low temperature?
Monday, November 7th, 2016 AT 3:55 AM
JOE1953
Low temperature.
Monday, November 7th, 2016 AT 6:12 AM
WRENCHTECH
With the engine at full operating temperature, locate the two heater hoses where they go into the firewall and feel them to see if they are both hot to the touch. If they are both hot, the heat in that vehicle is controlled by a blend door that regulates heated air flow. It is operated by an electric motor/actuator. The problem can be that the actuator is stripped or inoperative or the door itself could be damaged. This is what needs to be determined by examining the actuator and see if it is responding to heat change commands or not.
Monday, November 7th, 2016 AT 6:46 AM
JOE1953
One of the heater hoses are hot to the touch and one is not I can hold one of the hoses with no problem but the other one I can't it's to hot I did replace the thermostat and after I replace the thermostat and fill the radiator with antifreeze when I crank the engine it will start and cut right back of why the engine want run do the thermostat have something to do with the engine want run what all could be the problem why it want run please help me?
-2
Monday, November 7th, 2016 AT 8:45 PM
JOHNNY G.JR
Could be a clogged heater core, try reverse flushing through the heater hoses
+1
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 AT 9:16 PM
JOE1953
I recheck the heater hoses both are hot where are the electric moter/actuator and door located can you send me pictures?
+4
Thursday, November 10th, 2016 AT 10:01 PM