They are attached below.
1. Perform fuel system pressure release on fuel injected and turbocharged models.
2. Disconnect negative battery cable and drain fuel tank.
3. Remove screws that secure fuel filler tube to quarter panel.
4. Raise vehicle on hoist. Some models will require removal of the right rear wheel for easier access to the fuel filler tube.
5. Disconnect wiring and hoses from the tank.
WARNING: Wrap shop towels around hoses to catch any gasoline spillage.
6. Support tank with transmission jack. Loosen tank mounting straps and lower tank slightly. Remove hose from rollover/separator valve.
7. Carefully work fuel filler tube from tank.
8. Remove tank mounting straps and lower tank.
1. Position fuel tank on transmission jack. Connect vapor separator/rollover valve hose and position insulator pad on fuel tank. Check that vapor vent hose is routed so that it is not pinched between tank and floor pan during installation.
2. Raise tank into position and carefully work filler tube into tank. Transmission fluid may be used as an aid to assembly.
3. Tighten strap nuts to 23 Nm (250 inch pounds). Remove transmission jack. Check that straps are not twisted or bent before or after tightening strap nuts.
4. Connect lines, draft tube cap and wiring on fuel injected vehicles, use new hose clamps and tighten to 1 Nm (10 inch pounds).
5. Lower vehicle and install filler tube mounting screws.
6. Fill fuel tank, install filler cap, connect battery cable, and operate vehicle.
7. Check for leaks at hose connections.
Thursday, November 1st, 2018 AT 3:54 PM