Fuel pump relay

KATHERINECAMPBELL77
  • 2001 HYUNDAI TIBURON
Replaced cam sensor twice and still only code that pops up is 0343. Plus now we think the fuel pump is bad or maybe the relay. Do not know where to find the relay. Driving down the interstate car gave no signs just all of a sudden started bogging down would not accelerate just eventually shut off. But after it say for a day it started right back up and drove to town and home with no problem. Next time I drove it it went about a mile and a half and shut off again.
Saturday, July 8th, 2017 AT 10:31 AM

I kind of doubt it is the relay as they either work or will not work. check fuel pressure with a gauge it may be blockage on return line if you have or filter auto parts rent gauge and you may need an adapter to test. See link and picture relay in pass compartment relay box.
https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-fuel-system-pressure-and-regulator
-1
Saturday, July 8th, 2017 AT 10:38 AM