MY 2001 HYANDIA TIBURON STILL ISNT FIXED

2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Anonymous

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:03 AM

My 2001 Hyandia Tiburon still isnt fixed. Ok two days ago I left my car at the dealership they siphoned all of my gas and replaced my fuel pump and Im pretty sure when they were finished they didnt replace my gas because he told me Id have to go fill her up. (Gas gauge didnt work, and she would never take any gasoline) Why is it that I could only put 5 dollars of gas and the gauge still wont move. I know that the mechanics at this dealership are complete morons. So. What is probally actually wrong with it. I'm going to take her to an actual mechanic tommorow or Monday. What can I expect price and time wise. I have a brand new fuel pump, so could it actually be something cheap like a seal for the resivior, or the floater in the tank? Any help and advice will be appreciated. Also If the refuse to actually diagnose and fix my car should I just demand my money back from them!

saturntech9

October, 20, 2012 AT 12:09 AM

You need to have a sit down talk with the service manager of the dealership and explain what happened and see what he says. Thats where I would start they could broken the sending unit. Also who knows why it wont take gas could be a restricted vent who knows without looking at it.

Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test