1999 Ford Taurus hey

ROCK_ME75
  • 1999 FORD TAURUS
Hi the proublem i'm having with my car is it will not start when I turn the key it makes no clicking noise or anything and my directionals dont work but if I run a wire from my fuse box under the hood to the fuse box in the car I can then go back under the hood and start it through the starter relay I hope you can understand what i'm saying and thank you for your time
Thursday, November 13th, 2008 AT 6:57 PM

BMRFIXIT
Check fuses and wiring
if all ok suspect ignition switch
good luck
Thursday, November 13th, 2008 AT 7:21 PM
ROCK_ME75
I have a 1999 ford taurus se when I turn the key it wont start the heater won't come on the turn signals don't work but the radio works I checked the wires did find anything wrong with them fuses are all good I thought it might be the computer that sits in the right side firewall might be bad but it's not was hoping you could give me a clue sorry to bother you again i'm just not sure what else to look for so if you could please help me out I would grateful thank you very much.
Friday, November 14th, 2008 AT 9:31 PM
BMRFIXIT
You do not have the second feed from the ignition switch
possibility fuses and or fusible link
wires bad ignition switch
(if its the computer it will not run when u supply power )
and I do NOT suspect computer
most common we seen some one cut the wiring harness to install remote start and or alarm system and the wires become loose
check that good luck
Friday, November 14th, 2008 AT 10:08 PM
ROCK_ME75
Thank you very much. I was wondering if you could help me out on another question I have a 95 rodeo when I go down the road in it. It spits and sputters I changed 3 feul injectors and I changed the map censor twice the reason I changed it twice I thought I might have got a defective one the first time. When you go down the road it just looses power. If you could give me a clue on that I would greatly app. It thank you.
Friday, November 14th, 2008 AT 11:26 PM
BMRFIXIT
Need more info,
Do you have a hard brake paddle when stopping?
Does it idle rough?
I would check EGR valve
I'm assuming you checked the tune up and timing too
do u have check engine light on ?
Good luck
Saturday, November 15th, 2008 AT 6:02 AM