The dash cluster has to be removed to access the bulb sockets on the back.
INSTRUMENT PANEL CLUSTER (IPC) REPLACEMENT
IMPORTANT: The ignition switch must be in the OFF position when removing the instrument cluster.
1. Remove the instrument panel (I/P) cluster trim plate.
2. Remove the instrument cluster screws.
3. Pull the instrument cluster towards you and disconnect the electrical connector.
4. Remove the instrument cluster from the I/P.
1. Connect the electrical connector to the instrument cluster.
2. Install the instrument cluster to the I/P.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.
3. Install the instrument cluster screws.
Tighten the instrument cluster screws to 2 N.M (18 lb in).
4. Install the I/P cluster trim plate.
5. If a new instrument cluster was installed, program the cluster. Refer to Service Programming System (SPS) in Vehicle Control Systems.
Friday, August 23rd, 2019 AT 4:00 PM