Welcome to 2CarPros.
Chances are, something was left disconnected. With that, I am going to provide flow charts for checking different component. First is a CC unit input test.
Here are the directions. Also, the first three attached pictures correlate with these directions.
Control Unit Input Test
SRS components are located in this area Review the SRS component locations and precautions and procedures in the SRS section before performing repairs or service.
1. Disconnect the 14P connector from the control unit.
2. Inspect the connector and socket terminals to be sure they are all making good contact.
- If the terminals are bent, loose, or corroded, repair them as necessary, and recheck the system.
- If the terminals look OK, go to step 3.
3. With the 14P connector disconnected, make these input tests.
4. If any test indicates a problem, find and correct the cause, then recheck the system. If all the input tests prove OK, the control unit may be faulty. Substitute a known-good control unit and retest. If the system works properly, replace the control unit.
Here is the test for the main switch.
Main Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover.
2. Release the clips of the main switch and push the main switch (A) out of the panel, then disconnect the 5P connector (B) from the main switch.
3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position according to the table. If there is no continuity, replace illumination bulbs (C) or the switch,
Here are a few links you may find helpful. They explain how to check wiring and use the basic testing equipment needed.
Please let me know if this helps or if you have other questions.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Thursday, May 30th, 2019 AT 7:46 PM