Air conditioning problem when on max cool driver side air is warm while passenger side is cold with dual temperature output turned off. There are no DTC codes and the sensor codes were:
3. 02 in shade 35 in sun.
6. D1 on low 99 on high temperature.
7. 01 on low 99 on high.
9. D0 on low 44 on high.
#9 (vent temperature air out) may be the problem - but why would it only affect the driver side?
All of the air-mix motor looked okay ( I actually removed the drivers side to verify the cable and lever were moving properly) and the heater valve seem to open and close okay.
I tried slowly turning the temp (about one degree every two seconds) to max, then slowly turning it to low three ways:
1. Both sides the same (dual off).
2. Driver side only.
3. Passenger side only.
1. When at max - equally hot air from both sides. At minute passenger side cold, driver side about the average temperature of the car.
2. Passenger side stayed cold - Driver side hot at max, avg car temperature at minimum.
3. Driver side stayed at avg car temperature - passenger side hot at max, and cold at minimum.
Has anyone else seen this problem? Better yet resolved it?
Tuesday, August 25th, 2020 AT 1:21 PM