ECM Relay location

MLANDRETH87
  • 2007 HONDA ACCORD
  • RWD
I need to know where the ECM Wiring Relay is located so that I can replace it. I have the part
Monday, June 15th, 2015 AT 8:10 AM

KEN

There is two ECM relays called PGM fi-1and PGM fi -2. Here is a wiring diagram and the relay box location which is under the dash by the kick panel on the drivers side.

Here is a guide on how to test the relay

https://www.2carpros.com/articles/how-to-check-an-electrical-relay-and-wiring-control-circuit

Check out the diagrams (Below). Please let us know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

Cheers, Ken
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 AT 8:15 PM
SJGMCC
  • 1990 HONDA ACCORD
1990 Honda Accord 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 161, 00 miles

I have 1990 Accord with 161000 miles on it. The 10 amp ECU fuses has blown twice, after I turn the key on. The Fusae # is #28 in the under the hood fuse box. In the Hayes repair manual the wire path is showing it goes to the PGM FI main relay. A service tech is telling me the ECU computer is bad. Where is the PGM FI main relay. Also, using the neg battery terminal disconnected, with a volt meter, one lead to the neg post and one lead to the neg cable(ground) I had 12 + Volts at the meter. I pulled each fuse to isolate the short and found no fault in any circuit? What should I do next? Also the car won't start there is no spark at the plugs.
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 AT 8:15 PM (Merged)
Also, using the neg battery terminal disconnected, with a volt meter, one lead to the neg post and one lead to the neg cable(ground) I had 12 + Volts at the meter

Did you make sure nothing is On that can create current draw? It shouldn't give 12volts-you have a short somewhere. Disconnect the alternator and see what happens to the voltage.

The PGM-FI is located behind driver's side of instrument panel, left of steering column-see below

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_pgmfi_relay_2.jpg

+8