1. Install the drive belt.
2. Route the drive belt over and/or around all the drive pulleys except for the tensioner.
3. Install a 3/8 inch breaker bar into the tensioner opening and rotate the tensioner counterclockwise.
4. Install the belt over and/or around the tensioner.
5. Slowly release the tension on the tensioner arm.
6. Inspect the drive belt for proper installation on and/or around all pulleys.
7. Position the engine cooling fan shroud on the 3 mounting brackets (1).
Images (click to enlarge)
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 AT 5:49 PM