BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
HOW TO INSTALL SERPENTINE BELT ON AN 07 CHEVY ...
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
How to install serpentine belt on an 07 chevy silverado 3500 with a 6.6L diesel
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 AT 5:31 PM
1. Install the drive belt.
2. Route the drive belt over and/or around all the drive pulleys except for the tensioner.
3. Install a 3/8 inch breaker bar into the tensioner opening and rotate the tensioner counterclockwise.
4. Install the belt over and/or around the tensioner.
5. Slowly release the tension on the tensioner arm.
6. Inspect the drive belt for proper installation on and/or around all pulleys.
7. Position the engine cooling fan shroud on the 3 mounting brackets (1).
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 AT 5:49 PM
to post a reply.
How Come My Car Still Over Heats After I Fixed ...
All three were changed the same day, and I wanted to know why it still over heats the raidiator, had a hole on the top and he put some
2001 Chevy Suburban Changing Ac Belt
Air conditioning problem 2001 chevy suburban v8 four wheel drive automatic 90000 miles what is required to change an ac belt on a
1997 Chevy Monte Carlo Changing The Serpentine ...
Other category problem 1997 chevy monte carlo 6 cyl wheel drive type unknown automatic 90,000 miles I have the 3.1 monte carlo a
1999 Chevy Malibu Removing Serpentine Belt
Engine mechanical problem 1999 chevy malibu 6 cyl front wheel drive automatic 200, 00 miles need to find how to remove the serpenti
View More REPLACE/REMOVE SERPENTINE BELT questions
Found 1,063 related questions
2000 Chevy Silverado Changing A Belt
Not The Belt What Can It Be
1983 Chevy Citation Replace Power Steering Belt
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour
Serpentine Belt Change Acura TL 2004-2008
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.