BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
How to install serpentine belt on an 07 Chevy.
2007 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
How to install serpentine belt on an 07 chevy silverado 3500 with a 6.6L diesel
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 AT 5:31 PM
1. Install the drive belt.
2. Route the drive belt over and/or around all the drive pulleys except for the tensioner.
3. Install a 3/8 inch breaker bar into the tensioner opening and rotate the tensioner counterclockwise.
4. Install the belt over and/or around the tensioner.
5. Slowly release the tension on the tensioner arm.
6. Inspect the drive belt for proper installation on and/or around all pulleys.
7. Position the engine cooling fan shroud on the 3 mounting brackets (1).
Please consider a donation if we helped you
Thursday, October 18th, 2012 AT 5:49 PM
to post a reply.
Related Serpentine Belt Replace/Remove Questions
2000 Chevy Silverado Changing A Belt
2000 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 Miles I Have Changed The Serpentine Belt On My Truck But I Still Have A Bad...
Not The Belt What Can It Be
I Have A 2003 Chevy Silverado 4.3 V6 When I Accelerate Above 2500 Rpm's It Starts Squealing I Changed The Serpentine Belt And It Still Does...
Where Is The Place I Put The Tool To Take The Serpentine Belt Off To Replace My Alternator
1996 Chevy Silverado Serpentin Belt
Engine Performance Problem 1996 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 196, 00 Miles How Come When I Change The Serpentin Belt...
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Serpentine Belt Change Acura TL 2004-2008
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.