ENGINE WONT START OR CRANK WITH IGNITION

• ahcacao
  • 2006 Mercedes Benz C280

While driving slow the engine just died, I saw the low level cooling indicator come on a few seconds before. The coolant level is fine. Now when I turn the ignition on the motor does not turn over, but the cooling fan comes on! This never happened before.
I have been usine the car with two warning lights that came on recently yhe first the SRS FAULT the ESP. I dont think this is the problem. When a engine diagnostic is fitted it just reads error in connection but we have tried with 3 different machines now. The ignition lights appear to be working normally. Any ides why it wont start

Thursday, August 30th, 2012 AT 6:47 PM

• KHLow2008

An error in connection can mean a power supply is missing somewhere or there is a fault with the wiring or PCM. You need to find out why it is so which could be the reason why you are not able to start the engine.

Thursday, August 30th, 2012 AT 8:26 PM