WHERE DO I FIND AND HOW DO I ACCESS THE CABIN ...

2005 Dodge Caravan

Anonymous

March, 7, 2013 AT 5:27 PM

Where do I find and how do I access the cabin air filter for this vehicle

March, 8, 2013 AT 3:00 AM

Locate the air filter door on the bottom of the lower front HVAC housing just outboard of the passenger side of the instrument panel center stack.
Slide the air filter door latch toward the rear of the vehicle until it engages the opened stop on the door.
Pull the air filter door straight downward to disengage it from the air filter opening of the HVAC housing.
Use your fingers to reach through the air filter opening of the HVAC housing far enough to grasp the air filter.
Pull the air filter straight down and out of the HVAC housing.
INSTALLATION

NOTE: The particulate air filter is labeled with "Airflow" and an arrow to indicate air flow direction through the filter. This arrow should always be oriented towards the center of the vehicle. Make sure to properly install the particulate air filter. Failure to properly install the filter will result in the need to replace the filter sooner than required by design.

Install the filter fully upward into the HVAC housing through the air filter opening with the "Airflow" arrow oriented towards the center of the vehicle.
With the latch still positioned against its opened stop, install the air filter door onto the lower HVAC housing air filter opening.
Slide the air filter door latch toward the front of the vehicle until it contacts the closed stop on the door.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue