A combination fuel filter and fuel pressure regulator is used on all engines. It is located on the top of the fuel pump module and requires that the fuel tank be removed to access.
2. Drain and remove fuel tank.
3. Clean area around filter/regulator to prevent contaminants from pump module.
4. Remove or disconnect the following:
1. Fuel filter/regulator by twisting and pulling up CAUTION
Do not pull filter/regulator more than three inches from fuel pump module.
2. Old fuel tube clamp by gently cutting clamp, taking care not to damage fuel tube
3. Plastic fuel tube from filter/regulator by gently pulling downward
4. Filter/regulator from fuel pump module
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, November 19th, 2012 AT 6:37 PM