If there is a coolant flow restriction, then im gonna assume its in the radiator cause the system was fine before I replaced it(no overheating at all and no movement of the temp needle at all.). The order I changed things was: radiator cause of leak, also changed upper and lower radiator hoses.
Thermostat a week later cause it had started overheating like I said. It wasnt oem cause I purchased the fail safe thermostat to prevent it from failing closed.
Then over this last weekend (which was about 2 weeks after the thermostat) I replaced the fan relay and cooling fan switch that sits in the thermostat housing.
Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 AT 4:14 PM