I TRY TO INSTALLED A NEW AFTER MARKET STEREO ON ...

  • Tiny
  • Anonymous
  • 1998 Ford Expedition
  • 13,000 miles

I try to installed a new after market stereo on my expedition I did and it wpork fine for about 2 weeks. But a couple of days ago I smell a burning smell coming from the stereo I remove it to check it and it seems fine I re installed it and it did not wanna turn on I thought it was the stereo so I try a diferent one but nothing it seems to be receiving power because they iluminate when the lights come on. But it doesnt play or turn on and the stock multiple cd changer doesnt work either is it somethinf wit the electrical problem or a fuse or what could it be?

Thursday, October 25th, 2012 AT 9:49 PM

2 Replies

  • Tiny
  • rasmataz
  • Member

Check all these fuses below and then give me the wire colors that goes to the stereo-That's constant, switch power, remote and ground

Was this
answer
helpful?
Yes
No
Thursday, October 25th, 2012 AT 11:20 PM
  • Tiny
  • rasmataz
  • Member

Wiring

Was this
answer
helpful?
Yes
No
Thursday, October 25th, 2012 AT 11:20 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions