SECURITY LIGHT BLINKING

• donlie
  • 1997 Infiniti I30

Thank you Saturntec9 for the advice on my 1997 Infinity intermittent starting problem. It was the starter. But the security light has been blinking all the time and it's driving me crazy. It starts and runs great. It was blinking before I changed the starter or unhooked the bat. And it still is.

Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 AT 4:04 AM

• saturntech9

So is this the factory security light?Its not a aftermarket alarm?Also the light flashing doesnt affect the car starting?

Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 AT 7:53 PM
  • daisygirl

I have a 1998 infiniti I30- my security light flashes all the time too. My car will not always start, harder to start after it has set in the sun for a while. I was told I need a new iginiton switch, but I am thinking I just need the electrical part. My key turns but there isn't a noise and it doen't start- everything else stays on- 3 months ago I got a new battery. Wanted to know what the problem is before I just fix things.

Friday, March 23rd, 2012 AT 7:43 PM