SECURITY LIGHT BLINKING

1997 Infiniti I30

donlie

March, 20, 2012 AT 4:04 AM

Thank you Saturntec9 for the advice on my 1997 Infinity intermittent starting problem. It was the starter. But the security light has been blinking all the time and it's driving me crazy. It starts and runs great. It was blinking before I changed the starter or unhooked the bat. And it still is.

saturntech9

March, 21, 2012 AT 7:53 PM

So is this the factory security light?Its not a aftermarket alarm?Also the light flashing doesnt affect the car starting?

daisygirl

March, 23, 2012 AT 7:43 PM

I have a 1998 infiniti I30- my security light flashes all the time too. My car will not always start, harder to start after it has set in the sun for a while. I was told I need a new iginiton switch, but I am thinking I just need the electrical part. My key turns but there isn't a noise and it doen't start- everything else stays on- 3 months ago I got a new battery. Wanted to know what the problem is before I just fix things.

Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner