CAR WILL NOT START DIED WHILE DRIVING TEST THE ...

1995 Dodge Neon

hilga

December, 19, 2012 AT 6:13 PM

Car will not start died while driving test the fuel pump it works the ignition switch works and belts and radiator is fine and just got a new oil change there was a bad ground wire changed and oil was leaking down to computer wires to dash cleaned and when turn key on none of the dash lights come on and the check engine doesnt come on sometime it flickers

December, 19, 2012 AT 6:32 PM

Does the starter motor crank? If so, have a helper crank it, while you visually check for spark at the spark plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure. Check for applicable codes.

December, 19, 2012 AT 6:35 PM

Just to add, you can check mil codes, yourself. Turn key just till dash lites come on, no further, cycle the key on--off, on--off, on. Then the mil on the dash starts flashing, you count the flashes to get the codes. Your looking for two digit codes.

hilga

December, 22, 2012 AT 3:17 AM

Yes it cranks. When you turn the key the lights don't come on on the dashboard just the airbag light shows And the blinkers and the radio would stop working sometimes when the car worked just a few days before it completely died.

December, 23, 2012 AT 7:21 PM

Have you tried any tests, I suggested? Unless you can answer some of my questions, I'm not sure how to help?

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe