HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SECURITY SYSTEM

1991 Jeep Cherokee

tomdil00@yahoo.com

November, 18, 2012 AT 12:22 AM

Having problems with the security system. Have tried to ground out the green/orange wire. Have tried the key tricks in all the doors and no worky. I need to reset or disable the alarm. It does nothing but turn over. I replaced fuel pump, filter, crankshaft sensor, end of fuel injector bar and the distributer. I am totally lost I removed the neg. Off battery to reset and got nothing when I put it back on. It use to honk and lights would flash for 15 minutes. Now it is doing a little light flashing on the outside for a few seconds. Should I take the ground wire off the door (grn/Org) wire? Changed all the fuses and diodes too. Please help////////
Tom

tomdil00@yahoo.com

November, 27, 2012 AT 2:43 AM

Replaced starter and solenoid checked all the fuses and ASD replaced the cables on battery. Car started up and would turn off an start back up at least 10 times. Drove it around and shut it off at the store, came out and started right up. Parked for the night. Went out in the morning and all it would do was turn over, checked everything and found that there was no spark from coil, Please help this goes with the question I just sent, I noticed a lot of mistakes in writing, sorry. Please help, price still stands.

Window Switch Replacement and Test
Fix a Door That Will Not Close With Ease