ENGINE ROTATES BUT WONT START AND WONT HOLD CHARGE

1989 Toyota Camry

caya

November, 22, 2011 AT 7:46 AM

Car was running with no engine oil suddenly stop and wont start

November, 22, 2011 AT 7:57 AM

Is it cranking over while you turn key to cranking position?-Let me know or its just a click

caya

November, 22, 2011 AT 8:02 AM

It cranks while I turn the key tries to start but doesnt

caya

November, 22, 2011 AT 8:03 AM

Yes it cranks

November, 22, 2011 AT 8:10 AM

Did you replenish the oil? I hope so-Okay do below and give me some results

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-cranks-but-wont-start

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if okay-check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs,coil's resistances,cap and rotor,distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it and keep testing

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement