HEATER FAN NOT WORKING?

2003 Dodge Durango

Heater problem
2003 Dodge Durango V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 65,000 miles

I have an issue with the heater fan in my wifes Durango. The heater or defraust fan will not turn on when you thurn the knob to any level. The rear fan does work. I checked and the fuse is good. Any suggestions?
Pferdig

Pferdig: Replace blower relay. Look under dash on passenger side. Locate harness with plug into blower box. Unplug. Now remove this outlet from the blower box (two screws). The blowen relay is built into this outlet. Replace this part. Reassemble and connect. This SHOULD take care of the problem (I've replaced mine twice) To prevent this, do not turn on blower when vehicle interior is HOT. Open window and cool down interior before turning on AC and blower. Seems to have worked for me

Msp54
REPLACE BLOWER RELAY Look underdash on passenger side. Locate harness that plugs into blower box. Unplug the harness. The " blowen relay" is built into the plugs outlet. Remove the two screws on the outlet, pull downwards. Remove the outlet and replace with new relay/outlet. Reattach harness. I replaced mine twice. I've learned to NOT turn on AC/blower when vehicle interior is excessively hot.I now open window and cool down interior, then turn on blower fan ONLY for a moment to purge hot air. Once reasonably cooled down, then turn on AC. Good luck.

Msp54