CAR STARTS BUT WON'T STAY RUNNING

2002 Chevrolet Prizm • 6 cylinder FWD Automatic • 200,000 miles

Two nights ago with the temperature being about 15 below I was at work and went out a few minutes early to start my car and let it warm up. The engine rolled over for a few seconds then cut out as if the battery was dead which at the time I had assumed the cold had drained. I put the charger on for a little while but the car still didn't start. I got a ride home and left the car in the lot for a night with it brig about 15 to 20 below outside. The next day me And dad went to try and start the car about 11 in the morning. After charging the car and adding heet to the gas tank and starting fulid to the engine the car would start but would shut off after about 5 to 6 seconds. We towed it home and had heaters on it for most of the day along with a battery charger. Same problem. I have 10 40 oil in the car because it eats oil and the anti freeze line is broken. Is the car simply frozen or is this a mechanical problem?
Tomwalmsley

Check fuel pressure with a gauge auto parts rent them