STARTER

1993 Toyota Camry

c4lmkk

March, 31, 2008 AT 3:06 PM

1993 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 100000 miles

My vehicle was driving good and then I didn't drive it for several months. I attempted to start the vehicle and it wouldnt start. The lights came on and the radio work so someone suggested I change and/or test the started so I desided to change the started. I purchased a reman. Started from Napa and a new battery. It was changed and it STARTED, the next morning it started, keep in mind I never drove the vehicle I just started it. NOW it wont start, what should I do. I have checked all the electrial connections and everything is connected. I dont know, please help.

March, 31, 2008 AT 9:09 PM

You probably have a short within the electrical system draining out the battery-

NOW it wont start-do you mean it cranks over and refuses start or won't crank over at all?

c4lmkk

April, 1, 2008 AT 7:29 PM

It started yesterday evening when I came home from work but tonight it refuse to start. Doing the same thing again. Someone said something about a " fuseable link" what is that? Do you know where it's located? The battery is not going dead, it brand new. It dont crank over or nothing.

April, 2, 2008 AT 1:13 AM

The fusible links are the colored square boxes in the power the distribution box-its job is too protect the electrical system in the event of an overload by breaking the circuit open rendering a particular circuit/s. Inoperative.

Starter Motor Replacement Ford Mustang
Starter Replacement
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement