STEERING VIBRATION AND MAY BE SEAT OR BODY VIBRATION

• rabadi
  • 2004 Honda Accord
  • automatic

When I press the brake on sign by pressing d drive and pressing on the break I feel vibration on driving steering wheel and may be the seat. Also this vibration increase when I open the heat system. But their is no vibration when I drive the car high speed.

I changed all the engine mount from the dealer and still vibration . What do you think I need to fix to eliminate the vibration.

Could you please help me I will be thank full to you

Friday, December 27th, 2013 AT 4:34 PM

• freemba

If this vibration only happens when you apply the brakes, suspect warped brake rotors.

Try driving it with all accessories OFF, then apply the brakes. If it vibrates now, but only when applying the brakes, then the brake rotors on your car are warped due to excessive heat during braking, and should be replaced.

P.S. I don't understand what you mean when you say "also this vibration increase when I open the heat system." Please explain.

Friday, December 27th, 2013 AT 6:48 PM
  • hondatech1983
  • 107 posts

Sounds like warped brake rotors.

Thursday, January 16th, 2014 AT 7:07 PM