I attached the diagram of the window circuit for you to view. Verify power on both sides of the circuit breaker with the key on.
If you have power, go to the switch and check for power at the tan wire on the connector. That is the main feed for all the window operations.
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2. Remove the door trim panel.
3. Remove the switch mounting fasteners.
1. Install switch and mounting fasteners.
2. Install door trim panel.
3. Connect battery negative cable.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 AT 2:20 AM