Nope, no sensor. You said you moved the door manually and no heat. That leaves only the heater core.
Heater/Vent Module Replacement
1. Drain the engine coolant. Refer to Cooling System Draining and Filling See: Cooling System > Removal and Replacement.
2. If equipped remove the auxiliary battery.
3. Reposition the inlet heater hose clamp from the heater core.
4. Remove the inlet heater hose from the heater core.
5. Reposition the outlet heater hose clamp from the heater core.
6. Remove the outlet heater hose from the heater core.
7. Remove the I/P carrier. Refer to Instrument Panel Carrier Replacement See: Dashboard / Instrument Panel > Removal and Replacement.
Friday, April 30th, 2021 AT 2:44 PM