I attached a wiring diagram of the starting system for you to view.
You will need to test for voltage to the starter solenoid with the key in the park position. If you have no power, then we need to do testing at the relay.
I would also load test the battery and make sure you have 12.6 volts.
Removal and Installation
WARNING: Always disconnect the battery ground cable at the battery before disconnecting the starter motor battery terminal lead. If a tool is shorted at the starter motor battery terminal, the tool can quickly heat enough to cause a skin burn. Failure to follow this instruction may result in serious personal injury.
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Remove the Air Cleaner (ACL).
3. Disconnect the transmission shift cable and adjustment lock from the transmission manual control lever.
4. Disconnect the transmission shift cable rotating slide snap and position aside the transmission cable.
5. Remove the nut and the transmission manual control lever.
To install, tighten to 18 Nm (159 lb-in).
6. Remove the starter motor terminal cover.
7. Remove the starter motor solenoid battery cable nut.
To install, tighten to 12 Nm (106 lb-in).
8. Remove the starter motor solenoid wire nut.
To install, tighten to 5 Nm (44 lb-in).
9. Detach the wiring harness retainer from the starter motor stud bolt and position the wiring harness aside.
10. Remove the starter motor bolt, stud bolt and the starter.
To install, tighten to 48 Nm (35 lb-ft).
11. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Friday, December 4th, 2020 AT 2:46 PM