I am having a no crank, no start issue with my car
Here is what I know and what I have done so far:
- Battery is at a full charge and I check it before attempting to start each time I replace something.
- I took out the starter and had an auto parts store test the starter and they said it was perfect (it has about 10,000 miles on it)
- I tested the red battery cable going to the starter and it has full power.
- I tested the trigger cable (not sure if that is what it is called), the cable that should be powered when the key is in the crank position and it is not getting any power when the key is in the crank position.
- I replaced the ignition switch, no change
- I replaced the actuator pin going into the ignition switch, no change
- I replaced the neutral safety switch, no change
- The starter is grounded
What else should I test or replace? What am I missing here?
Thanks for any help or advice that anyone can give on this.
have the same problem?
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 AT 12:44 AM