2002 Mazda MPV 2002 Mazda MPV Fuel Filter

BILL_ADK
  • 2002 MAZDA MPV
I read on your website that the fuel filter on a 2003 MPV is located -- under the hood, passenger side, lower engine area, mounted on wheel well in fuel line. Is this also true for a 2002 MPV or is it located elsewhere?
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 4:35 PM

SATURNTECH9

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/416332_2002_mazda_mpv_fuel_filter_location_1.jpg

First of all thank you so much for your donation.It say's it's in the gas tank for your mpv and i looked at the 2003 mpv and it say's it's in the gas tan too.
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 4:48 PM
SATURNTECH9
I also looked up the replacement intervals all the way up to 192,000 mile's as high as my info goes and it doesn't list replacing the fuel filter.
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 4:54 PM
BILL_ADK
This link shows that one of your techs said the 2003 fuel filter was mounted in the whell well - whats up with your conflicting advice

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/2003-mazda-mpv-fuel-filter-vt146338.html
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 4:56 PM
SATURNTECH9
I honestly don't know why it's conflicting with his but as you can see from my information it's say's it's from with your year make and model directly from the website that all the moderator's use to get information to answer question's.
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 5:30 PM
SATURNTECH9
I also emailed you that information so hopefully you can see that it is your year make and model that I pulled information for.I will check into that though why my information conflict's his.I will also email you the information for the location of the 2003 mpv fuel filter from the same site we use so you can see for yourself.
Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 5:38 PM
SATURNTECH9
I did not forget about you I just spoke with the other moderator that posted the answer where the 2003 mpv fuel filter was. He said he was wrong and probably looked up the wrong car he say's he is sorry for the miss understanding and confusion. He said I was correct in the location of in the fuel tank. So that clears up the conflict of advise. Thanks again for the donation and thank you for using 2carpros.
Friday, July 16th, 2010 AT 8:59 PM