GAS LINE PROBLEM

2003 Mazda MPV

william.roseann

September, 24, 2012 AT 11:48 PM

Fuel line from fuel pump to metal fuel line is no good. The end to metal fuel line is pressed on. Fuel pump end is snap on collar type. This fuel line is stiff plastic fuel inj. Type. How do I fix this?

saturntech9

September, 24, 2012 AT 11:51 PM

So is the line that comes off the fuel pump module?

william.roseann

September, 25, 2012 AT 1:38 AM

Fuel line from fuel pump module to metal fuel line is no good. The end to metal fuel line is pressed on. Fuel pump end is snap on collar type. This fuel line is stiff plastic fuel inj. Type. How do I fix this? Is there a retrofit to replace it?

saturntech9

September, 25, 2012 AT 2:21 AM

If its the line off the module you would replace the module those lines arent ment to be repaired also if the line is brittle and breaking I would b replacing the module.

william.roseann

September, 25, 2012 AT 4:32 AM

The fuel pump module has been replaced. The fuel line easily unplugs from the fuel pump module. The fuel line is supposed to be stiff it is not rubber--it is plastic. The problem is where the fuel line connects to the metal fuel tube. It is pressed on no clamps or brackets.

saturntech9

September, 25, 2012 AT 5:19 AM

Can you please post some pics?

Fuel Filter Mount Replacement Chevrolet
Fuel Filter Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Fuel Filter Replacment BMW 525i
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Filter Change
Fuel Filters Replacement 2015 RAM 2500 6.7L