Hi cdbluhog, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation
Its on lower left front of engine compartment-see item no. 23
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Turn air suspension switch to OFF position.
3. Remove air cleaner housing assembly as follows:
1. Loosen air tube to throttle body clamp, then remove air tube end.
2. Unfasten air cleaner lid attaching clips, then remove air cleaner lid.
3. Remove air filter element.
4. Remove 2 outer and 1 inner lower air cleaner assembly attaching nuts.
5. Remove lower air cleaner assembly.
4. Remove air compressor and dryer assembly splash shield and pushpins.
5. Push dryer air line retainer inward, then pull air line outward to remove.
6. Disconnect compressor electrical connectors.
7. Raise and support vehicle.
8. Remove compressor to fender apron attaching nuts.
9. Lower vehicle.
10. Remove compressor and dryer assembly.
11. Reverse to procedure install.[img]
Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 12:52 AM