ABOUT MY

1997 Kia

Helpmefixmycar

September, 7, 2008 AT 7:45 AM

1997 Other Kia Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

My car does not start when I turn the car on the radio, lights and everything else comes on but the actually engine will not start the other day when I was able to drive the car it had a weird noise when I finally got to work the battery light came on and then it started stalling then completely stop I tired to restart the car nothing came on but the radio the lights etc. Do you know what it might be. The car is 97 Kiia Sepia LS with a 1.8 engine Automatic no power lock brakes

SHANDON

November, 21, 2008 AT 1:08 PM

" I was able to drive the car it had a weird noise when I finally got to work the battery light came on and then it started stalling then completely stop I tired to restart the car nothing came on but the radio the lights etc. &Quot; Sounds like a battery charging issue. Either the Alternator or battery. Both can be checked at your Autoparts store for free. Possibly, without even taking it out of the car.

SRD.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right